The Rebels of the Drunken Flag
Rebels of the Drunken Flag are a Flogging Molly Cover Band, formed in 2007 for the purpose of playing a St. Patrick's day concert at Banana House. An "all-star" band, the rebels lineup is comprised of members from seven other Oberlin bands. Their name is an amalgamation of the titles of three Flogging Molly songs, "Rebels of the Sacred Heart," "Drunken Lullabies," and "What's Left of the Flag." An actual "drunken flag" was created for their Banana House performance, an amalgamation of the flag of the Republic of Ireland, the "Rebel Flag" of the Confederate States of America, and the Guinness Brewery logo.
- Lead Vocals, accoustic guitar - Jon Good of The Bucketkickers
- Lead Guitar - Jesse Jacobsen of Huzzah for the Shopkeep!
- Accordion - Julian Chin of The Pianos
- Banjo - Alex Kramer of Gefiltestan
- Fiddle - Andrew Parsons of Zen and the Art of Mayhem
- Drums - Jay Barone - of Headless Body in a Topless Bar
- Bass - Danielle Kolker of The Trashbirds