- You can store up to 3 items in the building you'll be living in the following fall.
- Items must be 18" x 18" x 16" or smaller.
- Maximum weight is 70 lbs.
- East Field is used for storage if you will be living in village housing or studying away for a maximum of one year.
- Items not allowed: furniture, refrigerators, rugs, empty boxes, etc.
- Bikes can be stored in Burton or Noah Halls.
- Rt. 58 Storage - 550 S. Main Str. (440) 775-7009
- Oberlin Self Storage - (440) 775-4900, (888) 337-8673
- W&W Mini Storage / Route 58 Storage - (440) 775-7009
- Other businesses in Wellington, Elyria & Amherst
- ResEd doesn't carefully check storage to make sure items are indeed logged unless storage is full, so if you can get it past the gatekeeper you can probably get away with it
- Off-campus houses are often rented for the summer, so get some older friends and stash your shit in the basement.
- Sometimes professors and staff will rent space in their attics or basements to students they know and trust. Another good reason to get to know the people who actually live and work in this town.
- ResEd storage is notorious for causing mildew from time to time. Airconditioned storage is available at both of the off-campus locations.